THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Sean Kingston To Play Biggie Producers say NO

Here's an MTV article:the Beautiful Girls singer says he's set to star in the biopic, though producers disagree…..
Sean Kingston has said he’s set to play the Notorious BIG in a film version of the hip hop star’s life.

But producers of the film say he is one of a number of actors being considered.

The 17 year old singer is currently riding high in the charts with his debut single Beautiful Girls brashly announced:

“When I first heard about that movie, it was through management. They told me (and) I auditioned for it and I met with the director. I nailed it and he gave me a shot now at being in the movie."

Though a producer behind the film about Christopher Wallace Wayne Barrow told All Hip Hop: "As producers of the biopic Notorious, we felt compelled to quell the various false media reports indicating Sean Kingston has landed the coveted role of portraying The Notorious B.I.G.

"The role for B.I.G is 100% open and we are diligently searching for the individual to seize the moment and fill those giant shoes of greatness, everyone is being considered, including Sean Kingston but no one has been chosen."

Makers of the movie- who include P Diddy- have been searching for someone to fill the dead rapper’s shoes for years.

Iteresting They Didn't Offer Gorilla Black

No comments: